once upon a mind...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Drenched Angel

The sudden rain appeared to me like my dream merchant...
changed everything around me , added some unknown heavenly colors ,
everything refreshed , excited , dressed with new life ,
The embarrassed shadow still all over her beautiful eyes ,
but wearing a celestial smile on her lips..my angel...
Thanks to god , I was destined that rain.

She was flying around the cloudy sky , slowly..listlessly..
like she was trying to draw something on those clouds ,
A drop of past rain fallen from her eye lash ,
felt badly ..if I could rest it on my palm ...forever
And wished ... if I could touch those wet lips..once..just once..
Thanks again god.... to gift me that rain.

In the rhythm of her excitement and beauty ,washed by the rain ,
In her sudden surging enthusiasm and calmly eyes ,
And those lines of rain flowing down though her neck , her hairs...
And those drops she was shaking off her wings ...
She was my poetry showered in the rain , blessed with the colors of joy
I wish the rain had never stopped... I wish...I wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home