once upon a mind...

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Deserted

Don’t know from where……
Found a pair of wings.
Surprised, excited, glad me wished to fly
Thought I could win the sky
My smoky fantasies would come true;
Would envy all the birds up above there
And be friends with the clouds;
Would go to the moon and ask him
If he listened to my tales
I shared with him every night
One day I flew to the sky
High ….higher…. and ahead of higher…
But the sky seems to be unreachable.
Looked down and found there was no cloud either
All have rained down to the earth
The birds were busy in their own world
Once again I felt like I am a stranger on this earth.
Discovered how lifeless the moon was.
Wanted to scream...to cry... to cry badly.
Came back; threw away the wings,
The deserted mind sank into loneliness in silence.
The emptiness of the sky and my lonely world…
May have some relation….. Don’t know…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home