once upon a mind...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Love Rain

The rain comes as a relief at the end of a sun scorched day
The way you refresh exhausted me with your soft touch
The mind blowing fragrance of the wet soil
I can find your presence around me
I can ear the sweet sound of your giggling
In the incessant rhythm of the rain meeting earth
Want to get close to you…
Want to lose myself in your love
I go out and stand beneath the cloudy sky
Let the rain drops touch me and flow on my body
I make myself over to you in my fantasy
Don’t wish to open my eyes and interrupt my dreams.
I discover you in the cool hugs of the rain
And feel your warmth in the drops leaving my body…
The rain stops suddenly…
The world of my fantasy doesn’t rotate anymore.
I open my eyes slowly
And find none else on the rain bathed earth.
A tear comes out of the corner of my eye
And loses among the rain remnants on my cheek.
I feel unsatisfied ....helpless… left with the incomplete love
Every moment of my long breaths seems like an age..
It is time to start waiting again….don’t know how many days more
Still…still I wait…I wait for you…. May be some day…

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope and sadness hugging each other in the rain... This is really beautiful... Touching deep inside and making heart beating... I didnt expect to find in you so poetic nature! Anyways its really nice to meet you...

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely...

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really something,
kinda dont know the word for it!
makes u just wanna float oneself!
beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home